Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

[NEWS] ReaderPlus+ Extenstion for Google Chrome reaches Beta [plusOne for Google Reader]

Yay, we've reached the Beta state! :D

I've just uploaded version 1.0.0 to the Chrome Webstore (this means it will take 1 or 2 hours to replicate over the Google-servers).

Following things have been fixed since the initial release:

#UPDATE ALPHA 2
Hopefully fixed the jumpy jumpy bug.
#UPDATE BETA 1: 
Fixed some layout issues 
Cleaned up dead code 
Fixed layout in search results 
Minor speedup

So far so good, but I still haven't got much feedback yet (if it works at all...)
So if it works or if you experience problems, please let me know... I'll try to fix what I'm able to fix.

And there are still witches and evil monkeys around... beware of the monkeys. They sling their poop. I'm just sayin'. (you are warned! If they sling their poop at you, I'll just say: Told you so!)

Get it here.

Discuss on Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment